Sell Tickets Online & at the Door
Trusted by thousands of event creators for over 15 years
“Ticketing and event registration are crowded fields, and I’m glad we found you! There are many, many things I really like about Ticketstripe, particularly its simplicity in many ways as I know from experience that features up complexity. I am also very excited to experience our event with a ticket scanner rather than a flashlight, pen, and three spreadsheet pages! ”
“I have worked with a lot of companies in a number of industries over a great many years. In my experience, it is exceptionally rare to encounter the kind of responsiveness and agility that your support team has shown in responding to my queries. This inspires me with confidence that I am working with the right kind of company that has not lost sight of the reason any company is in business, which is always: to serve their customers. Thank you for investing the resources to listen and respond to feedback.”
“Ticketstripe was fantastic. We so appreciated how this worked for us. We were able to determine what people were able to eat, their email, phone numbers, and addresses. I would definitely highly recommend using Ticketstripe for anyone wanting to raise money for a good cause. Their personal touch was amazing. We were able to raise $75,000 for our cause and we were thrilled with their performance. We will definitely use them again for all our fundraising events!”
“Our event was a huge success. So grateful we found ticketstripe as a means to sell tickets for our first annual event. Your communication and software was easy to use and negotiate even for me as a novice. Your software really helped our non profit, Chinook Rugby, here in Vancouver. Thanks for the great experience and help with fundraising for our youth Rugby club event.”
Low fees and fast payouts
Good things are worth waiting for but not when it comes to your money. Ticketstripe makes it easy to sell tickets and get paid by enabling you to connect a Stripe or PayPal payment account.
- Accept payments with Stripe or PayPal in 135+ currencies
- Let buyers pay with debit/credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo, & Klarna
- Sell tickets online and at the door
- Pass low fees to the buyer
- Get paid directly after every sale
Flexible tools so every event is a slam dunk
Sell tickets online with a platform that makes event management a breeze and puts time back in your pocket.
- Track sales in real-time and manage orders
- Ask attendees questions and collect key information
- Offer ticket bundles and group ticket management
- Communicate with customers directly
- Accept pay-what-you-wish, suggested, and flexible donations
Power up your marketing game
Promote your event everywhere your ticket buyers and donors are.
- Reach more people with search engine optimized event pages
- Optimize marketing campaigns with Facebook and Google pixel tracking
- Increase sales with unlimited ticket types, donations, and promoter tools
- Gain deeper insights and make informed marketing decisions with real-time reports
Scan and sell tickets at the door
Improve your customers' experience & sell tickets at the door with the app.
Instantly accept payments at the door
- Swipe, tap, or insert card payments at the door
- Accept Google and Apple wallet payments
- Accept cash payments at the door
Scan and sell tickets at the door
Improve your customer's experience & sell tickets at the door with the app.
Expedite check-in with any phone
- Scan digital or paper tickets from multiple devices simultaneously
- Prevent fraud with QR code scanning that only allows entry for valid tickets
- Stay in control at all times with real-time attendance reporting
Core Platform Features
- Pass Fees to Buyers
- Branded Event Pages
- Recurring Events
- Unlimited Ticket Types
- Promotional Tickets
- Ticket Bundles
- Custom Checkout Forms
- Attendee Ticket Wallet
- Email Attendees
- Real-Time Reports
- Customer Data Export
- Ticket Scanning App
- At-the-Door Sales
- Discounted Service Fees
- Flexible Fee Options
- Flexible & Tiered Donations
- Multiple Donations
- Sponsor Ticket Bundles
- Table Tickets
- Customizable Digital Tickets
- Offline Payments
- Fair Market Value
- Tax Receipts
- Promoter Accounts
- Volunteer Accounts
- Timed Ticket Sales
- Tiered Tickets
- Digital Tokens
- Custom Fee Option
- Sales Tax Option
- Group Registration
- Promotional Tickets
- Discount Codes
- Manual Orders
- Promoter Tracking
- Multiple Delivery Methods
- Customizable Attendee List
- Team Access
You control your attendee data – we only process it for you. Unlike other ticketing and event management platforms that monetize your data, we will never share or use your attendee data for our own purposes.
Your data is yours to keep or delete.
Governments have responded to consumer concerns by passing new privacy regulations and expanding existing ones to strengthen privacy protection. We give you tools to help you stay compliant with the latest privacy laws and regulations.
Online Ticket Sales for Every Event
Helping nonprofits, charities, and fundraisers is our passion. Our low nonprofit fees, ticket bundles, flexible donations, and offline order features will have the board singing your praises!
Save valuable time and generate more funds for your cause with automated sponsor ticket management that enables secure ticket sharing and individual attendee data collection. Building long-lasting relationships with your supporters is key, and our tools help you do just that.
From local debuts to concerts in the great outdoors, use the promotional and management tools made specifically for festivals to help you sell more tickets online and at the door.
Make informed marketing and operational decisions with essential, actionable reports. Streamline the big day with fast check-in and at-the-door sales using Stripe with our powerful mobile app. Turn every performance into a showstopper with Ticketstripe as your partner.
Food & Drink
Sell tickets online to your next food and drink festival, cooking class, or tasting event with the all-in-one ticketing platform that makes ticket sales, order management, and check-in a breeze.
Whet your guests’ appetites months in advance with notifications about upcoming events and offer your guests a seamless, mobile-friendly checkout experience that uncorks their wallets.
Performing arts connect us to each other and the world. Shine the spotlight on your community theater stage, comedy show, or dance class with online ticket sales from your personalized event page.
Keep ticket sales up when the sun goes down with our mobile box office that lets you quickly process at-the-door sales. Sell tickets to your recurring events and use our integrated email marketing tool to bring fans back for successful performances week after week.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost to get started?
Absolutely nothing! There are no setup fees, no monthly fees, no contracts. Free tickets, manual orders, and cash orders have zero fees. Low fees for online or at-the-door ticket sales are paid by ticket buyers unless you choose to absorb them, making Ticketstripe completely free for organizers.
Why is Ticketstripe the best platform to sell tickets for a nonprofit event?
Ticketstripe is the best platform for nonprofits to sell tickets: 1) it’s free for organizers as discounted nonprofit fees are passed to the buyer 2) ticketing/registration, fundraising, and marketing tools help you raise more funds and save volunteer hours 3) Stripe & PayPal offer immediate funding and put you in complete control of your funds.
Want more reasons?
- Ticketstripe is intuitive and listing your event takes just minutes.
- Sell tickets, accept donations, and manage registrations with ease.
- Quickly segment and export customer data.
- Use the mobile app for fast ticket scanning and box office sales.
Learn more on our nonprofit page.
Can I ask custom checkout questions?
Yes! You can collect any information about your attendees that you need (like meal preferences or t-shirt sizes or anything else you need) by creating custom questions for attendees to answer when they register. Our event ticketing software offers a variety of formats so you can collect the information you need from attendees or donors.
How do I sell tickets with Stripe?
Ticketstripe is a ticketing and event management platform that enables you to connect to a Stripe account and sell tickets or accept donations online and on site. Follow these simple steps to start selling in minutes:
- Connect your Stripe account to Ticketstripe or sign up for a new Stripe account directly from your Ticketstripe payments dashboard.
- Online and on site payments will be processed via your Stripe account.
- All fees are deducted at checkout and ticket proceeds are deposited per the settings in your Stripe account.
How do I sell tickets with PayPal?
You can sell tickets with PayPal by connecting your PayPal account from within your Ticketstripe account/payment section.
- Create a Ticketstripe account or log in to your existing account.
- Click on Account and then Payments to Connect with PayPal.
Once connected you can sell tickets to events and accept donations via your Ticketstripe event page. All fees are deducted at checkout and proceeds are deposited per the settings in your PayPal account.
How do Ticket Bundles work?
Ticket bundles allow you to combine available tickets together and create a package. Oftentimes this feature is used to offer sponsor tickets, table or group tickets, BOGOs, special pricing, and admission with donation.
- First, add a ticket or a donation and mark it as a Bundle Ticket. Next, choose which tickets or items and how many to include with this bundle.
- The bundle purchaser receives an email inviting them to share the packaged tickets via their digital Ticketstripe Wallet.
- The organizer automatically collects information from those attendees when they claim their tickets.
- Every ticket has a unique barcode which helps prevent fraud and makes entry for individual attendees as well as groups at the door a breeze.
- The bundle purchaser or the organizer can reclaim and redistribute tickets if there are any last minute changes.
How do I get paid?
When a ticket is sold or donation received, you, as the organizer get paid directly into your merchant/payment processing account, Stripe or PayPal. Transactions will appear in your merchant account immediately after every sale. Ticketstripe does not handle proceeds from your ticket sales or donations. Your merchant account will pay out funds into your connected bank per your merchant account settings.
Sign up for free and start selling tickets today