Create your event in minutes
Customize your event page for a seamless customer experience.
- Sign up for a free account
- Add event details, image, and description
- Personalize your page with brand colors and logo
Add tickets & donations
Sell tickets and accept donations for free when low fees are paid by the buyer.
- Add unlimited ticket types:
- General Tickets – early bird, general admission, VIP
- Ticket Bundles – tables, sponsor packages
- Pay-What-You-Wish Tickets
- Add unlimited donations:
- Flexible – let donors enter an amount
- Suggested – set suggested donation amounts
- Donation with admission
Start accepting payments in minutes with your Stripe or PayPal account. Accept debit and credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna, or PayPal in any currency.
- Pass fees to the buyer or absorb fees
- Accept payments anywhere online and at the door
- Funding is immediate and you control deposits
- Patrons can easily buy tickets and make donations anywhere, anytime, on any device
- no account creation required
- no app download needed
“We hit our target with ticket sales! Your platform was a big reason why we succeeded. The
mobile app made it easy to check in and track folks. We knew exactly how much money was
collected… I’ll definitely recommend your site to others and will use it for events in the future.“
—Joe Puzino, Saddle Brook Volunteer Ambulance Corp
Promote your event
Reach more people with search engine optimized event pages and promotional tools that put your event in front of your audience.
- Create a personalized URL for your event
- Share your event page on social media
- Link to your event page from your website
- Email your customer and donor lists
- Offer discounts, promotions, and exclusive deals
- Add and track promoter accounts selling for you
Collect more attendee data
Collect valuable details from every attendee, not just the ticket buyer.
- Use custom Order Forms to collect more attendee information
- Ticket Bundles enable Group ticket buyers to share tickets with their party
- Use our Claim-a-Ticket tool to collect information from every attendee
- Automated e-ticket delivery
- View, search, and edit orders
- Add attendees manually
- Customize automated emails
- Email attendees from your dashboard
- Check in attendees with our app or a printed list
Real time reporting
Get real-time information before, during, and after your event to make informed decisions at every stage.
- Track sales channels
- Review orders in real-time
- Segment & export customer data
Your mobile event box office
Add multiple box-office and check-in users to your event.
- Streamline fast check-in:
- Scan digital or printed tickets
- Check attendees with the mobile app or an attendee list
- Sell tickets at the door:
- Accept cash, Google and Apple wallet payments
- Accept swipe, tap, or insert card payments
- Get support via email, live chat, and phone
- Schedule a demo personalized for your events
- Attendee support
Got more questions?
How do I access your platform?
What are the fees?
There are no set-up fees, tiered plans, subscription fees, or contracts! It’s what makes us the preferred alternative to Eventbrite.
Ticketstripe Service Fees:
You can sell tickets in any currency and fees are charged in the currency selected for your event. By default, our low service fees are passed on to the buyer.
- Nonprofit events enjoy a reduced fee of 1.50% + $ 0.50 per ticket sold.
- For-profit events have a low fee of 2.50% + $ 0.99 per ticket sold.
Your Payment Processor Fees:
In order to allow ticket buyers to make digital payments, you need to connect to a payment processor. We support the world’s largest online payment providers: Stripe and PayPal.
- Stripe charges 2.9% + $ 0.30 cents per transaction.
- PayPal charges 2.99% to 3.49% + $ 0.49 cents per transaction.
- Click here for help deciding which merchant is best for your event.
Registered nonprofit organizations will benefit from a discounted payment processing rate with Stripe and PayPal.
For every ticket and donation you list, you can choose to pass on all fees, absorb all fees, or pass on the service and absorb the merchant fees.
There is NO Ticketstripe service fee for:
- Free or comped tickets
- Manually entered orders
- Cash transactions
How do I get paid?
Your payment processor, Stripe or PayPal, manages all transactions. Proceeds for ticket sales and donations will appear in your merchant account immediately after every purchase. You control when and where the funds should be deposited. Click here to learn more about each merchant.
Can I use Ticketstripe for charity fundraising?
Ticketstripe aids with charity fundraising in 5 important ways:
1. Creating an emotional connection – Customize your event page with your logo, event image, and charity’s mission.
2. Reaching your fundraising goals – Offer multiple donation and ticket options on your event page, i.e., raffle tickets, sponsor tiers, suggested and flexible donations, etc.
3. Collecting more attendee data – Use ticket bundles to automatically collect emails for every ticket holder—not just the person or organization buying the tickets.
4. Spreading the word – Use promoter accounts to spread the word and reach a wider audience with peer-to-peer fundraising.
5. Creating seasonality – Create limited-time ticket tiers only available during specified times that create urgency and entice donors to act now. i.e., Earth Day, International Day of Charity, Random Acts of Kindness Day, Forest Week, World Mental Health Day, Human Rights Day, etc.
How can I collect more customer data?
Custom Order Forms:
Collect any additional information (i.e. meal preferences, t-shirt sizes, reserved table names) by creating custom questions for attendees to answer when they register. Our event ticketing software offers a variety of formats, making the process quick and easy.
Use Ticket Bundles to collect data from every attendee, not just the group, sponsor, or table ticket buyer.
- Group ticket buyers can easily share tickets with their party.
- Ticket recipients can use our Claim-a-Ticket feature to enter their information and claim the shared ticket.
All data collected is yours. Ticketstripe processes data on your behalf, and you are in full control of it. Ticketstripe does not share or monetize your data.
Your Free Alternative to Eventbrite
Looking for a ticketing service like Eventbrite? A cheaper alternative, perhaps? Ticketstripe is an easy-to-use ticketing platform that lets you quickly set up online ticket sales, sell tickets at the door, and effortlessly manage attendees. With lower fees and faster payouts than Eventbrite, we’re the alternative ticketing service that puts you first and helps you…
Pay What You Wish Tickets & Donations
We’re craving events that invite questions, conversations, and new ways of looking at the world–opening minds and hearts everywhere. More and more people want to travel and experience new artistic works. Pay-what-you-can tickets allow audiences around the globe to do just that. Ticketstripe is here to help break down how PWYW tickets and flexible donations…
7 Fun Charity Fundraising Ideas that Get People to Give
Get Started is Easy
Sign up for free and start selling tickets today