Nonprofits & Charity Pricing
Event ticketing with Ticketstripe is always free for organizers and free events.
By default Ticketstripe service fees are paid by the ticket buyer, although organizers have the option to absorb fees.
Ticketstripe Service Fee
1.50 % + $ 0.50
per ticket sold
Get your money fast
With Ticketstripe’s payment processing partners, Stripe and PayPal, you don’t have to wait days or weeks until after your event to collect your ticket proceeds!
We make it easy to manage your sales with fast deposits. Immediate funding with PayPal and daily deposits with Stripe.
*The first transaction processed with New Stripe Accounts can take up to 7 days for bank account verification.
Always Free for Free Events
All the tools you need to create a private-branded event page, promote and manage attendees are free to use.
- Unlimited event pages
- Unlimited registration and ticket sales
- Unlimited ticket types
- Unlimited hidden tickets
- Unlimited affiliate accounts
- Customizable event pages
- Customizable event page URLs
- Customizable attendee info collection
- Customizable digital tickets
- Option to pass fees to attendees
- Option to absorb fees
- Event pages optimized for search engines
- Event pages optimized for all devices
- Real time tracking and reports
- Multiple currencies supported
- Event organizer mobile check-in app
- Reschedule, duplicate or set up recurring events
- Digital or Mailed tickets
- Group registration
- Easily communicate with attendees
- Promotional/affiliate tracking links
- Self-service Facebook & Google tracking pixels
- Customer data export
- Discounted nonprofit pricing
- Low service fees
- Immediate funding with PayPal
- Daily deposits with Stripe
- Product training
- Customer success manager
- Email support 24/7
- Online Chat & Phone Support
- Success resources