WELCOME TO TICKETSTRIPE’S ORGANIZER HELP CENTER
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please, click here to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
If you are an event attendee and have questions regarding your ticket purchase, try our Attendee Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Quick Start Guide for Nonprofit Events
- Quick Start Guide for Event Creators
- How to get Nonprofit pricing?
- How to accept donations?
- Passing on fees to the buyer
- How to add multiple ticket types?
- Coupons and discount codes
- How to create promotional tickets?
- Creating and managing recurring events
- What does it cost to create an event?
- How to postpone or reschedule an event?
- How to allow multiple people to sell tickets to my event?
- How to add multiple promoters to an event
- Multiple day events
- User roles and access
- What are the payment processing fees?
- Stripe vs PayPal: which is best for me?
- Where can I see pending deposits for my event?
- How to set up event payout details?
- Do I need a payment processor (merchant) account?
- How to use Stripe to sell tickets online?
- I need help answering Stripe’s questions
- How to sell tickets with PayPal?
- Why am I getting invoiced for fees?
- What are the total costs of selling tickets for a nonprofit event?
- How to switch to Stripe merchant?
- How is Ticketstripe different from PayPal or Stripe?
- How to enter Fair Market Value for donations?
- How to use Ticket Bundles/Packages?
- How to enable multiple names per order?
- Ticketstripe App: How to check-in attendees
- Ticketstripe App: How to sell tickets at the door
- How can I get a list of my attendees?
- Send emails to Attendees via Ticketstripe
- Collect custom information from Attendees
- How to enter offline orders
- What is Ticket Wallet?
- Group tickets/social distancing
- Refunding tickets