Ticketstripe’s Promoter functionality makes promoting an event with multiple people and tracking ticket sales easy.
How to Get Started:
- Login in to your account and click into your Event
- Click PROMOTER from the left menu
- Click ADD PROMOTER and fill in the promoter’s name and email address
- Create a Custom Link for your promoter to use, i.e. https://ticketstripe.com/michaels-tickets
- Click Save
How it Works:
The promoter will automatically receive an email with access to their own free Ticketstripe account and custom link to use for promoting your event. When they log in to their Ticketstripe account they will be able to see ticket sales they’ve generated.
The custom link is what each promoter will share with their audiences. The ticket buyer will click through that link, land on your event page and purchase. The promoter will get credit for that ticket sale.
Reporting and Sales:
In the Event Organizer’s account dashboard you will be able to track all promoter sales via the PROMOTER section and ATTENDEE LIST section.
- You will see promoter performance for ticket sales as well as free signups.
- All funds for the tickets sold are deposited into your merchant account, regardless of which promoter link sales came from.
- Ticketstripe does not handle fund sharing for promoters, just tracking.