If you have an event that you would like to reschedule, you can use Ticketstripe’s “Postpone Event” function to set a new date, notify your attendees and ensure all tickets are honored for the new date.
- Log in to Ticketstripe.com
- Click on your Event
- Select the blue “Options” button in the top right corner
- Select “Postpone Event” from the dropdown list
- Fill in the new date and time on the “Event Postponement” page. If you don’t have a confirmed date yet enter a preliminary/estimated date and inform attendees in the Event page message accordingly.
- Enter an optional message to be displayed on your Event page.
- Postponed events automatically generate an email that is sent to that Event’s attendees with a new date and time. You can also use the “Customer Email Message” field on this page to enter a message to your attendees.
- Click the “Postpone Event” button on the bottom to finish.