How To Switch Payment Processors
Reset your payment processor connection in just a few clicks:
- Log in to your Ticketstripe account and go into My Account > Payments section
- Click the cogwheel on the top right of your current Payment Processor box, then choose Disconnect Payment Processor and Confirm
- Next, choose which payment processor you want to connect to by clicking the Connect to Stripe or Connect to PayPal button.
- If you have existing accounts with either payment processor, simply log in with that account
- If you do not have an account, you can create a new account from this page without having to leave the Ticketstripe dashboard
- Approve your connection to Ticketstripe and click the Go back to Ticketstripe button
IMPORTANT: If you have already sold tickets with a PayPal Express account, you will receive a final invoice from Ticketstripe for service fees on Tickets sold up through the time you disconnect your PayPal Express account.
To take advantage of all our current PayPal features, simply disconnect and reconnect with the same PayPal account.
Once you have connected with a new payment processor you will have the option to pass on the merchant fees to your buyers along with service fees. If you already have tickets created, be sure to go back into each Ticket listed and:
- Click More Options
- Under Fees, select the drop-down option “Pass all fees to the buyer” as shown here:
From here on all fees will be deducted automatically and you will receive the full value of your ticket price.
Need help signing up with Stripe?
This article will give you an overview of what information Stripe asks for when creating a new account.
When will I get my first deposit?
For new Stripe accounts, the very first ticket sale deposit will take 7 days while Stripe verifies your bank information. After that, ticket sale proceeds for most accounts will automatically be deposited within 2 business days if you are based in the United States and within 3 days for Canada and EU countries.