How Can We Help?

How To Switch Payment Processors

Reset your payment processor connection in just a few clicks:

  1. Log in to your Ticketstripe account and go into My Account > Payments section
  2. Click the cogwheel on the top right of your current Payment Processor box, then choose Disconnect Payment Processor and Confirm
  3. Next, choose which payment processor you want to connect to by clicking the Connect to Stripe or Connect to PayPal button.
    • If you have existing accounts with either payment processor, simply log in with that account
    • If you do not have an account, you can create a new account from this page without having to leave the Ticketstripe dashboard
  4. Approve your connection to Ticketstripe and click the Go back to Ticketstripe button

Need help signing up with Stripe?

This article will give you an overview of what information Stripe asks for when creating a new account.