Ticketstripe lets you collect whatever information from attendees you deem essential. Throwing a wine event? Ask your attendees what their wine preference is and let them choose between the options you will have available.
Are you serving a sit-down meal at your event? Customize your order form to know how many guests want the chicken, how many want the fish, and how many want the vegetarian option.
This short video will show you how to quickly add a custom field to the order form at checkout to obtain specific information per attendee. This is helpful when one person is placing the ticket order, but they are ordering for multiple people. Though this video only demonstrates adding one question and answer format, you are not limited to just one question per attendee. Ask as many as you need to personalize each attendee’s experience.
- Log in to Ticketstripe.com and click on your Event
- Click on “Order Form” from the left Menu
- Click the “Add Question” blue button
- Type your question into the “Question Prompt” field
- Select the format for answer options from the “Question Type” dropdown field
- If you select Radio Buttons, Dropdown or Checkboxes format you will need to fill in Available Options
- If you select the Number dropdown to accompany your question, the Ticket Buyer will be able to select a number at checkout as shown here:
- If you select the Text dropdown, the Ticket Buyer will be able to enter their text answer into an empty box next to your question
- If you select the Paragraph Text dropdown, the Ticket Buyer will be able to enter several lines of text into an empty box next to your question
- To require any of the above information from each attendee, select Attendee from the “Collect Per” dropdown field
- Tick any of the following boxes that apply to your Question:
- Click UPDATE to save your customization
- You will then see the Order Form main screen. If you need to know the Name associated with specific information you are requesting, select Attendee from the Collect per column next to Name as shown below.