Ticketstripe respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Ticketstripe will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Ticketstripe platform if submitted to Ticketstripe’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Ticketstripe will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Ticketstripe or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our platform, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our platform;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Ticketstripe, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Ticketstripe may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Ticketstripe removes the allegedly infringing materials, Ticketstripe will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Ticketstripe removed or disabled access to the materials. Ticketstripe may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
The most efficient way to submit a takedown notice is by reporting the infringement electronically to our designated Copyright Agent here. If you are unable to submit your notice electronically or wish to submit your takedown notice in writing, you can do so to the address below.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Ticketstripe designated Copyright Agent is:
Ticketstripe LLC DMCA/Trademark Agent
7202 NE Hwy 99, STE 106-195
Vancouver, Wa 98665-8802