Sell tickets and accept donations with PayPal
Using PayPal to sell tickets and accept donations online is easy with Ticketstripe. PayPal’s payment methods include credit & debit cards, Venmo, PayPal, and Pay Later. Follow the brief instructions below to connect with PayPal and enable all available payment methods.
Connect with PayPal
2. Go to My Account > Payments
3. Click Connect with PayPal
4. Enter your PayPal email address to log in or sign up for a new PayPal account
5. IMPORTANT: Click Go Back to Ticketstripe in order to complete the integration
Enable All PayPal Payment Methods
1. Go to My Account > Payments
2. Turn on the additional payment methods you want to extend to your buyers.
- Credit and debit cards are enabled by default
- Click on the Toggle next to the payment method you want to enable, like Venmo and PayPal Pay Later
PayPal’s online payment processing fees range from 2.99% to 3.49% + 49¢ cents per transaction. Additional charges may apply for international payment methods and currency conversions. For up-to-date information on PayPal’s payment processor fees, visit PayPal.com.
You can choose to pass fees on to your buyers or to absorb them when creating tickets and donations.